Beaumont & Co. Accepted into Exhibitor Services Contractors Association WIS Program
WIS Program is a New and Streamlined National Badge Program for Exhibition Contractors
After a lot of years of having individual badges for each convention center in the United States, The Exhibition Services & Contractors Association or ESCA has finally established the technology and cooperation necessary to launch a national badging program that benefits everyone in the trade show industry.
This national Worker Identification System (WIS) identification badge program pulled together by ESCA gives entry into participating facilities for a contractor’s staff. These badges are connected to an ESCA database that confirms the identification of the staff or works as soon as they get to the job site.
WIS is Improving General Security of Trade Show Convention Facilities
With the help of this new program, the building officials will be able to improve the general security of the facility which generally benefits the licensees and the guests as the number of credentials accepted are reduced significantly. Beaumont & Co. was one of the exhibition service companies to be accepted into this program.
Beaumont & Co. Has Guaranteed Access and the Ability to Become Your Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Across the USA.
With these credentials, Beaumont & Co. is given a guaranteed access and ability to become an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor at the following facilities:
- Atlantic City Convention Center
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- Cashman Center – Las Vegas
- Duke Energy Convention Center – Cincinnati
- George R Brown Convention Center – Houston
- Georgia World Congress Center – Atlanta
- John B. Hynes Convention Center – Boston
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center – Dallas
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Music City Center – Nashville
- Overland Park Convention Center – Kansas City
- Pennsylvania Convention Center – Philadelphia
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Walter E Washington Convention Center – WDC
Asides from the improved security, the other objectives offered by this program, is that it also offers a national database of staff approved by contractors, reduces redundant administration expenses from the recurring credentials, and radically increases the speed of entrance approval to the building by the staff.
Beaumont & Co. Is A Full Service Trade Show Display and Service Provider Available For All of Your Trade Show Needs Including Installation & Dismantle.